If your Keia profile is your shop window to a marketplace where users from 28 wellness areas browse 24/7 for services like yours, then ‘Services & Pricepoints’ are one of your most powerful tools in persuading a potential client to stop browsing and consider booking.
This post covers:
- What are ‘Services’ and ‘Pricepoints’?
- How to create or edit – click here for a step by step guide
- How others are doing it
1. What are ‘Services’ and ‘Pricepoints’?
Services and Pricepoints are how your prices are organised on your business profile.
Services are groups of Pricepoints, and are the default view. In the two screengrabs below:
- Left: default view upon scrolling down the profile. This business offers Hypnotherapy as a service, within which there are 8 pricepoints.
- Right: Clicking on the ‘+’ sign expands the service to show the 8 pricepoints (Initial Consultation etc).
2. How to create or edit
- It’s good practise to regularly check up on what people offering similar services in your area are charging, to ensure your prices remain competitive.
- It’s worth spending some time on polishing your ‘service description’ text to really convey what it is you have to offer, and how a client would benefit. This could be the difference between someone trying it for the first time or not.
- If you offer mobile (home) visits, you are asked to specify a cost per mile. This is calculated and added to what the client pays when booking your services – all without you lifting a finger!
- If you set a pricepoint to be ‘POA’ (Price On Application), clients cannot book online themselves, and are directed to contact you for a quote/booking.
- People love a bargain, and especially if it’s ‘for them’. For example you might have a discount for NHS staff, or students, or the elderly etc etc.
3. How others are doing it
In each example, the left screen is the initial view of the services, the right screen shows the expanded pricepoints.
Example – Aesthetics (this is a live profile)
Example – Massage Therapy (this is a live profile)
Example – Coaching & Mentoring (this is a live profile)
Example – Reiki, Crystal Healing Therapy (this is a live profile)
Example – Aromatherapy (this is a live profile)