You are what you eat
- Keia’s resident vegan blogger, Kat Kearney for delicious and nutritious food tips
- The perfect day on a plate for office workers
- Diet tips for office workers
- 12 ways to eat healthy, no matter how busy you are
James Clear is one of our favourite self help gurus, not least for his extraordinary knack for communicating truly effective life hacks in the most clear and concise terms.
Powerful stuff, and across an incredibly wide range of materials*
*Whilst much is free, some of the materials do have an associated cost – despite our profound respect for his teachings, we have no affiliation with James, and receive no share whatsoever of any such sale.
- What is stress, and techniques to help manage it, by leading life coach Buddy Owen
- How to beat stress with this amazingly simple, free and natural technique
- Managing stress in academia, an insightful read from erudite Mancunian academic, Holly Langridge
- If you are suffering from stress, work related or otherwise, the mental health charity Mind offer good advice and support
- Preventing postnatal depression – the employers’ guide
Resilience and Self Care
- How to ride the waves of change
- 134 Activities to Add to Your Self-Care Plan
- 5 secrets to calming yourself
- 8 ways you can master self-care without spending a dime
- 30 Self-Care Tips: How to Avoid Sickness, Burnout, and Exhaustion
- Resilience and Overwhelm: How Full Is Your ‘Container’?
- What Is Self-Care And Why Is Self-Care Important?
- If you spend much of the day in front of a screen, it’s important to sit correctly
- Office based indian head massage or Dien Chan Zone
Bullying in the workplace
- The view from UK employment public body ACAS
- The government position i.e. employers’ responsibilities
- NHS guidelines
- Bullying UK (part of Family Lives)
You may also like